domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

SO OR BECAUSE

So or Because Click the answer button to see the answer. It was cold ___ I shut the window. a. so b. because The door was open ___ I closed it. a. so b. because She doesn't like him ___ he isn't honest. a. so b. because It was raining ___ I took a taxi. a. so b. because The water wasn't clean ___ we didn't swim. a. so b. because We didn't swim ___ the water wasn't clean. a. so b. because I'll be home late tonight ___ I have to work late. a. so b. because I'm tired today ___ I couldn't sleep last night. a. so b. because She quit her job ___ she is looking for a new one now. a. so b. because We walked home ___ there were no more buses. a. so b. because I closed the window ___ it was cold. a. so b. because Copyright (C) 1997 by Letitia Bradley Th

No hay comentarios: