domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

DON´T SPEAK BY NO DOUBT

You and me We used to be together. Every day together always I really feel I'm losing my best friend. I can't believe .This could be the end. It looks as though you're letting go. And if it's real Well I don't want to know Don't speak I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining. Don't tell me 'cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking .I don't need your reasons Don't tell me 'cause it hurtsOur memories .They can be inviting But some are altogether Mighty frightening As we die, both you and I With my head in my hands I sit and cryDon't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me 'cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me 'cause it hurtsIt's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we areYou and me I can see us dying ... are we?Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me 'cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me 'cause it hurtsDon't tell me 'cause it hurts I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speakDon't speakDon't speakI know what you're thinking I don't need your reasonsI know you're goodI know you're goodI know your real goodHush, hush, darling
Fuente: musica.com

No hay comentarios: